An online interactive safeguarding training with voiceover for anyone working directly with children and young people.
The Course covers:
- Understanding the intentions and/or functions of self-harm and suicidal ideas in children.
- Ways of responding to extreme emotional distress at the moment.
- Risk assessment and safety planning.
- How to have difficult conversations with parents/carers after their child has presented with extreme distress.
- Preventative approaches to self-harm/building a supportive sport environment.
This course has been created by a safeguarding lead and pastoral manager who works directly with children with complex needs.
Pass Completion: 70%