This course has been designed for anyone in the educational sector, supporting, helping, delivering and teaching Healthy Sexual Relationships (HSR) to primary school-aged children.
This can also help anyone in the volunteering, youth work, sporting / coaching sectors that deal with 4 – 11 year olds and need to understand Healthy Sexual Relationships.
This course covers:
- The importance of Healthy Sexual Relationships
- How you can help your pupils engage in an open and honest discussion to promote healthy relationships
- Exploring the difference between an unhealthy & healthy relationship
- How to discuss personal topics with your pupils
- Define sexting and how you can help your pupils stay safe on social media and prevent sexual exploitation and peer on peer abuse
The course is CPD accredited by a team of safeguarding experts and has been created by a safeguarding lead for a school, with extensive experience of direct work with victims of Child Sexual Exploitation.
Pass Completion: 70%
Take a look at the pricing of our packages that we offer here.