Our Contextual safeguarding training course has been developed to assist organisations in understanding contextual safeguarding and implementing it in their policies and procedures.
The course covers:
- What exactly contextual safeguarding is
- How this can inform your safeguarding policies
- Contextual safeguarding relevance to CSE and peer on peer abuse
A Lead Safeguarding Officer and a former Multi-Agency Sexual Exploitation Panel Chair have created this course.
Pass Completion: 70%
Also, Take a look at the pricing of the packages that we offer here.
This CPD course have been created by a safeguarding expert who:
- Works with children with complex needs
- Is a National Safeguarding Panel Member for Sports Resolution UK
- Has led a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub
- Is a qualified Child Protection Specialist
- Previously was a Specialist Operations Counter-Terrorism Command Detective