A Bullying Prevention CPD and training course for anyone working with children and young people.
The Bullying training covers:
• What bullying is and in what forms it manifests
• Who is more likely to be bullied
• Understanding cyberbullying
• How to identify if a child is being bullied
• Supporting victims of bullying
• Disciplining and re-educating bullies.
The course has been created by a safeguarding lead and pastoral manager in an education setting and is CPD accredited by a team of safeguarding experts.
It helps you start tackling bullying and addressing the subject into your policies and procedures throughout your environment.
Pass Completion: 70%
Also, Take a look at the pricing of the packages that we offer here.