An online and interactive safeguarding training with voiceover for anyone working with children and young people. The training covers:
- What bullying is and in what forms it manifests
- Who is more likely to be bullied
- Understanding cyberbullying
- How to identify if a child is being bullied
- Supporting victims of bullying
- Disciplining and re-educating bullies.
In addition to this, the course has been created by a safeguarding lead and pastoral manager in an education setting.
Furthermore, the course is CPD accredited by a team of safeguarding experts. Also, a personalised certificate will be made available to you on the completion of the course.
Pass Completion: 70%
Also, Take a look at the pricing of the packages that we offer here.