An online and interactive safeguarding training course with voiceover for anyone who comes into direct contact with children, young people and adults in any setting where managing challenging behaviour and positive handling may be required. The training covers:
- The definition of challenging behaviour
- How to identify why challenging behaviour occurs
- Managing situations better with de-escalation techniques
- Identifying when physical restraint is required
- Evaluating the risks associated with restraint and develop strategies to manage the associated risks
- 3 simple positive handling techniques that can be used safely within your settings
Moreover, a former police officer and safeguarding lead in an education setting has developed this course. They have extensive training and experience in how to manage challenging behaviour and safely restraining children and adults.
Furthermore, the course is CPD accredited by a team of safeguarding experts. Also, a personalised certificate will be made available to you on the completion of the course.
Pass Completion: 70%
Also, Take a look at the pricing of the packages that we offer here.