These mini-courses have been created by a safeguarding expert who;
- Works with children with complex needs
- A National Safeguarding Panel member for Sports Resolution UK
- Led a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub
- A qualified Child Protection specialist
- Previously a specialist operations counter-terrorism command detective
These mini-courses raise knowledge and awareness in parents and young people in a wide range of subjects.
These courses outline the signs and symptoms a child may be experiencing or a parent may be witnessing in their child.
All of the courses provide support services at the end so young people can access confidential support or parents can seek advice and guidance and/or signpost their child for support.