This online mini-course discusses the importance of computer security for staff when at work. Also, the mini-course explains what staff can do to improve their security when in the workplace. Furthermore, this online mini-course has been created by a safeguarding expert who:
- Works with children with complex needs
- Is a National Safeguarding Panel Member for Sports Resolution UK
- Has led a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub
- Is a qualified Child Protection Specialist
- Previously was a Specialist Operations Counter-Terrorism Command Detective
In addition to this, the other mini-courses raise knowledge and awareness for parents and young people in a wide range of subjects.
These courses outline the signs and symptoms a child may be experiencing or a parent may be witnessing in their child.
Also, all of the courses provide support services at the end so young people can access confidential support. Parents can also seek advice, get guidance and/or signpost their child for support.
Take a look at the pricing of our packages that we offer here.